Leen View Surgery has remained open and available to our patients throughout the pandemic. Please read the below information if you need to contact the surgery.
We have encouraged all patients to register to get online access which helps you contact us and also frees up the phones lines.
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact your GP surgery will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-face contact where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus
• Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you
• In addition to face-to-face consultations, many GP practices are offering consultations online or over the phone. This can be a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare but if you would prefer to see a GP or healthcare professional in personthen this will be arranged for you.
Four ways to seek healthcare advice from a GP
• Call your surgery to discuss a face-to-face or virtual (telephone or video) appointment
• Visit your GP surgery website and complete a confidential online form to receive a response before the end of the next working day
• Call NHS 111 or go online to seek advice https://111.nhs.uk/
• Download the NHS App to order repeat prescriptions, book appointments and check your symptoms
Lots of advice and guidance can be found on the websites below:
|Before turning up to your GP practice contact them online, by an app or by phone to be assessed 📱 💻 ⚠️ Please follow government safety advice if visiting your local practice for an appointment. #HelpUsHelpYou|
|💙 GPs are working hard to provide care safely. ⚠️ Please follow your practice’s safety advice if visiting for an appointment. 😷 Do not go to your GP if you have symptoms of coronavirus or are self-isolating.|
|Contact your GP practice online, by an app or by phone. ☎️ 💻 If appropriate, you will receive advice or care via video or over the phone. #HelpUsHelpYou|